Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > IIS user (IUSR_XXX) - CryptoAPI (repost)

IIS user (IUSR_XXX) - CryptoAPI (repost)

Petar Popara

I have set my web site (default web site) to run under administrator
account under Win2000 and I can see from my code certificates from Personal
(MY) and Other People (AddressBook) stores. The problem is that when I
create new user account and give it "Guest" or "Administrator" rights, I got
an error when opening those certificate stores. Why? How can I fix it?

JCE and CryptoAPI schw Java 2 08-15-2006 07:43 AM
CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired exception Mike P ASP .Net 0 03-12-2005 03:02 PM
IIS user (IUSR_XXX) - CryptoAPI Petar Popara ASP .Net Security 0 02-21-2005 08:40 AM
CryptoAPI cryptographic service provider (CSP) for this implementation could not be acquired during encryption Don Nelson ASP .Net Security 1 02-03-2005 10:09 PM
Win32 Application CryptoAPI Darren Bennett ASP .Net Security 5 12-16-2004 02:39 AM

Advertisments