Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > SSL on specific page

SSL on specific page

Andy G

I have recently set the setting 'Require secure channel(SSL)' inside my IIS
on a specific page (just my logon page). I want that page to use SSL but
when it redirects to other pages not use SSL. It looks like that once a
user logs on every page in that directory are set to SSL which is not what I
want because that annoying box asking you if you want to view the unsecure
items pops up.

1. Can you just set one page in a directory to use SSL or does it put an
umbrella over all of the pages in that directory?

2. Can you prevent that box asking you if you want to 'view the unsecure
items' from poping up if all pages are using SSL?

Thanks for the help
Andy