Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > safety upload

safety upload

Mango

Hi friends,

Please help me.

I want to realize upload on .jpg files in my web server and I am not sure
haw to protect it. I mean, when the user do upload I have to give him/her
write privilege, I am not sure is this dangerous.

Is my server become more vulnerable?

How to protect it?

I will appreciate any help

Albert Pascual

Check the file extension and the size when uploading it, then move it to
another directory and rename it.

File upload from client application (non-form based upload) stuart@microsoft.com Python 1 11-25-2006 12:14 AM
safety upload Mango ASP .Net 2 02-24-2005 06:36 AM
How to detect sizeof upload in order to show status of browser file upload? Heather Fraser Java 0 07-05-2004 12:35 AM
Upload Excel with Macros using HTML File Upload Prakash ASP General 3 11-12-2003 04:26 AM

Advertisments