Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Virus Scan for uploaded documents?

Virus Scan for uploaded documents?

Manish Jain

Platform: ASP.Net 1.1/C# Web App
==========================

Folks,

I am trying to build a functionality to check any documents being uploaded
for viruses. I want to scan the documents using a standard Virus Scanner
just like hotmail does.

Any suggestions for commercial products other then used by hotmail that can
be purchased off the shelf and used right away?

Cheers,

Manish

Geir Aamodt

Manish,

there are lots of products out there, I'll just mention two that I have
used before with success as a virus scanner for a regular desktop PC.

http://www.trend.com

http://home.ca.com/dr/sat5/ec_MAIN.E...5715&V1=677538

I will all come down to the needs you have when selecting the rigth product.

--

Best regards,
Geir Aamodt

news:e0iZ%(E-Mail Removed)...