Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Problem when executing SQL script from AzMan BizRule

Problem when executing SQL script from AzMan BizRule

Sebastian Torres

Hello.

I'm investigating Authorization Manager (AzMan) and I have a problem
with SQL 2000. I try to execute a stored procedure from BizRule, but
the system response "SSPI context could not be generated". I'm using
integrated security in SQL. Someone knows if AzMan works with a
special user or needs some privileges for performs this?

Thanks.