Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Unable to create Users using Directory services in Windows 2003 Se

Unable to create Users using Directory services in Windows 2003 Se

Sivaraman.S

I am unable to create new users using directory services in Windows 2003
server. But it is possible to create users with ASP.NET applications in
windows 2000.

I am getting "Permission Denied" and the "General access denied error "
error.

Can you please some code samples or solution for the problem.

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

Why don't you post your code instead? The fact that you have it working in
one place but not another indicates that you have a security context issue.
If you show us how you are creating your users, we can point to some
suggestions on what you can do to correct this.

You might also consider starting with this article:

Joe K.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...