Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Help! Registry Listing only Partial Entries??

Help! Registry Listing only Partial Entries??

techmaccoy

My ASP code access the registry to check for a installed path, i can
manually
and also thru windows application i can access the entry.
But in ASp Code the entry is not listed, i have few other entries, I
am not getting a Security exception.
Is this Because I am signed in as different user.
In Web.config i have set the Identity to my Windows Login User and
Impersonated to true.

What may be the problem??