Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Problem in Forms Authentication

Problem in Forms Authentication

rsv

Hi Daniel,

Thank u very much for ur reply... but that doesn't work either.
My login page's name is "login.aspx" & thats why i hv specified the
same in loginurl.
What else can be the problem? I m still getting same error.

Thanks & Regards,
Rasika.

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Hi Rasika

Hmm, I don't know what the problem is but what you can do to get things done
is: use url redirection (HttpModule) and catch all "login.aspx" filse and
send them to "/signin.aspx" for example. But i'm pretty sure that there is
some male configuration somewhere on ya server.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Daniel
--