Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > An unhandled exception has been caught by the VSW exception filter.

An unhandled exception has been caught by the VSW exception filter.

Ola

I just installed VS.Net but when I try to open any of the solution (.sln)
files. I get a crash and dump with the following message "An unhandled
exception has been caught by the VSW exception filter." I have sifted
through numerous messages in the newsgroups with no luck on how to
investigate or solve this problem. Any ideas, suggestions are welcome.

Ola