Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Looking for security training

Looking for security training

David Godwin

I am looking for a legitimate training course in the continental US that can
provide in-depth, technical instruction on how to protect a website running
the latest ASP.NET. I *don't* want a management-level class where I'm told
"don't allow X to happen". Unless you actually know how a hack is executed
(i.e. you have done it), you really can't defend against it. I need
hands-on real-world examples and real tools, not a lecture.

If anyone can recommend something to help, please let me know.

Thank you.
David

Craig

David,
Email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Microsoft Gold Training Partner
Have some ideas, and have a penetration testing course comming up in March
you might be intrested in!