Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > I want to safeguard my code

I want to safeguard my code

Sezhman

Dear All,
I dont want my code to be reverse-engineered from IL. I want to safeguard my
code. How to implement it. Please suggest me some tips.

Thanks From,
--
Sezhman

Arthur Dent

One way to do this is code obfuscation. The higher levels of VS.NET ship
with an obfuscator included.
Ive never actually used it, so i dont know how well it works or not, or how
it compares to others, but
the website for it is here:

http://www.dotfuscator.com/products/...tor/index.html

HTH.