Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > What I have to do different.....

What I have to do different.....

MAM

Hello,

I hope everybody is doing ok.

If I have my .NET web application hosted on a server on the internet, and I
have a Firewall and I have my SQL Server inside the firewall. What is that
I have to do
that to access SQL Server from the Web APP that is outside my internal
network, that is different than if I am working in an Intranet app??? What I
need to change???? I this secure????

Thanks is advance

WJ

You donot need to do anything if you donot block SQL Port (1433=default).

John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...