Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Vs.net and Photoshop?

Vs.net and Photoshop?

Leon

Is it easy and seamless to import html table and text from Photoshop to
vs.net. when designing the website interface? Or is it a headache?

Leon

I know I posted in the wrong newsgroup. Sorry!!!
news:(E-Mail Removed)...