Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Form's Authentication

Form's Authentication

Ankur Goyal

Hi !

I am using Forms authentication in my web application , but after
authenticating used it is again redirecting to Login page.....

How to resolve that issue.

Thanks
Ankur

WJ

This c# instruction may help:
FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie(txtLogonUserName .Text,false);

The above instruction tells the system that your login page accepts your
user as a valid user. You then redirect your user to wherever location s/he
wishes to arrive.

John

news:%23KJ$(E-Mail Removed)...