Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed

System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed

Sunetra Urhekar

Hello,
I want to run an existing .Net 1.0 project on .Net 1.1. The exception
description is as follows:
by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission
please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust
level in the configuration file.
I have changed the trust level of all the assemblies that I am using to Full
Trust. Not only this, I have also changed the security setting of
LocalIntranet to Full Trust. But still it gives me the same exception.
Can anybody please help me.
Sunetra...