Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Would like to make a cell look like a dropdown box in the edit mode

Would like to make a cell look like a dropdown box in the edit mode

Alex

I have a column that shows a string based on a join with an other table
that has an index to string mapping.
The main table is referencing the "helper" table.

While in the edit mode of the datagrid I would like to make it look like a
dropdown box selection. How can I do that?