Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > user accounts?

user accounts?

Sweet_Eliza

How did a user account get on my computer of ASP.net with a password
protected accoubt and what do I do with it or how do I deal with it??

Ken Schaefer

If you choose to install the .NET Framework (eg from WindowsUpdate) -and-
you have IIS installed on your computer, then the .NET Framework will create
an account called ASPNET, which is used to run the ASP.NET worker process.

Cheers
Ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...