Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it show up there?

How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it show up there?

Jason Robertson

Hi,

I have just installed Visual Studio.net 2003 Enterprise Architect.
I have been using Visual Interdev so far, and I am used to be able to select
from a desktop bunch of .asp files, drag and drop them into a Project
Explorer window and have it show there as a tree of files. Is there some
setting that I need to enable in Visual Studio.Net to do the drag and drop
to Solution Explorer (which seems to be the equivalent of Project Explorer
in InterDev) and have it show there as a tree of files?

Thank you for your help.