Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Windows autentication PROBLEMS

Windows autentication PROBLEMS

naija naija

HI
I was using Windows Authentication before in my LOCALHOST with
BuiltIN/Administrator(And i was getting DOMAIN\USERNAME and it was
working now implemented the Windows Auth in a Production server and Im
getting the Context.User.Identity.Name. too
But when I use IsinRole for any domain\group its doesnt work!
Can you tell me anything that m not doing well!

Thanks