Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Help with authentication on several folders

Help with authentication on several folders

Emilie

I have two folders: Admin and Users which both contains some forms.
Each of these folders contain a web.config.
I would like to configure each web.config so only administrators can
access Admin folder and users the Users folder. Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Celine