Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Can an iFrame share a System.Threading.Thread.CurrentPrincipal

Can an iFrame share a System.Threading.Thread.CurrentPrincipal

drew..

As per the subject line, I have a sub asp.net app that is being
displayed in a parent asp.net app. The sub must respect the roles
assigned to the System.Threading.Thread.CurrentPrincipal in the parent
app. I am having trouble getting the sub to know anything about the
parent's security context. Is it possible? Any ideas or pointers would
be awesome, thanks kindly, drew..

drew..

Some folks tell me that all i can do is place the sub-app into a folder
of the main-app, and that everything else is wasting time, and by the
lack of google results I am starting to agree. I just hoped an asp.net
guru here would be able to prove us all wrong?