Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > FormsAuthentication with Machine Name

FormsAuthentication with Machine Name

ASU

I had licked this problem once and it resurfaced and won't go away. When I browse to a site with my machine name FormsAuthetication appears to succeed but bounces me back to the login page. When I use localhost, 127.0.0.1, or the local IP address of my local box, tt works fine and I am redirected to the correct page. I saw another post about adding domain attribute to forms element. Got error that domain was not a supported attribute. I believe I fixed the problem previously by running the permissions wizard in IIS. Nothing I try works at all anymore. Please help.