Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > SecureQueryString

SecureQueryString

Han Sen

I'm trying to figure out how to use SecureQueryString (looked
everywhere, only found a half cooked example at DotNetJunkies). Does
anyone have a little more info on how to implement SecureQueryString?

Han Sen

Minutes after posting the first message I realized the entire c# code
was for download. I also found this great article:
http://www.devcity.net/net/article.a...pt_querystring

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:55:58 +0200, Han Sen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm trying to figure out how to use SecureQueryString (looked
>everywhere, only found a half cooked example at DotNetJunkies). Does
>anyone have a little more info on how to implement SecureQueryString?

Hernan de Lahitte

If you want to store sensitive data on managed string (not a good idea) you
have a SecureString (like the one in Whidbey) for v1.1 here:
http://weblogs.asp.net/hernandl/arch...07/174736.aspx

--
Hernan de Lahitte
Lagash Systems S.A.