Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Problem with HTA streaming data to client

Problem with HTA streaming data to client

Martin Feuersteiner

Hi,
I've an .aspx page which I call from a .hta in IE6 (so I can get rid of the
window control buttons etc)

When I call the .aspx page directly and run the code below all is fine but
when I call it from the .hta, the code below just hangs.
Any hints are greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your efforts!

Martin

Response.ContentType = "text/richtext"
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "attachment; filename=""" &
filename & """")
'Write the file directly to the HTTP output stream.
Response.Write(RTFContent)
Response.End()

Cor Ligthert

Hi Martin,

Can you give us any idea what this has to do with adonet?

Cor