Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Loading another webform after button click

Dan

I want a user to be able to click a button on one webform, and if the fields
on that form are filled in properly, I want the app to load another webform
in the same virtual directory. How would I do that?

Chris

Hi Dan,

try : Response.Redirect("myotherwebform.aspx");

Chris

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want a user to be able to click a button on one webform, and if the

fields
> on that form are filled in properly, I want the app to load another

webform
> in the same virtual directory. How would I do that?

Dan

Thanks Chris. That worked...Dan

news:sEtic.84740$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...