Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > ASP.Net and MSMQ

ASP.Net and MSMQ

Mike Z

I have an ASP.Net app that needs to call an assembly that sends messages to a remote public MSMQ queue on a Windows Server 2003 machine. I can send messages to it successfully from several other machines, using both windows forms .Net apps and ASP.Net apps (all running Win2K). All machines have the same workgroup installation of MSMQ. It also works on this machine from a Windows Forms app just fine.

I get a system exception: "Message Queueing has not been installed on this computer."

I'm sure this is an ASP permissions issue, but I have set a number of permissions on a variety of folders that I have found from various other posts about similar ASP.Net issues.

Please help!

Thanks.

Bridge between MSMQ and JMS sj Java 1 07-13-2008 10:55 AM
RE: Using MSMQ on Windows (and Navision) Tim Golden Python 0 06-27-2005 08:39 AM
Using MSMQ on Windows (and Navision) Andrew Gordon Python 0 06-27-2005 06:11 AM
MSMQ and Transactions Ashish ASP .Net 2 05-10-2005 01:03 AM
ASP.Net and MSMQ =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBa?= ASP .Net 0 07-01-2004 10:44 PM

Advertisments