Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > listbox and sql stored procedure

listbox and sql stored procedure

John

Hi,
First of all sorry for my not perfect english.

I've got listbox in my .aspx page where the users can make multiple
selection.
So, Users can select 7 items in listbox, I have to take value from items and
pass it to stored procedure to delete 7 rolls in my table. Thats simple,
but what if user select 3 or 30 items in listbox? The problem is that I dont
know the number of the parameters, and how to pass them. can I use array
or is there some different solution?

Of course I can take the collection of items and for every item, I can call
stored procedure, but this is no good in performance reason.
Please help me