--------------------------------
From: Somit Goyal

-----------------------

<Id>9Uj2w7wxuUCrbg8EcfWjAw==</Id>

FAQ 9.6 How do I download a file from the user's machine? How do I open a file on another machine? PerlFAQ Server Perl Misc 0 04-09-2011 04:00 PM
How to copy a file from one machine to another machine Nico Grubert Python 1 09-21-2005 10:53 AM
Re: How to copy a file from one machine to another machine Steve Holden Python 0 09-21-2005 10:29 AM