Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Page Level role-based authentication

Page Level role-based authentication

Janaka

I've set up and managed to use ASP.NET role-based authentication. I find
the automatic checking and redirecting for unauthorized pages really useful
and a breeze to set up. However I have a little problem in that my
application requires each page to have different role permissions (as
opposed to the entire application) so I can't set this in the web.config.
Also I don't want to make a new directory for every page as these role
permissions may change. Has anyone come up with or seen a solution that
allows custom authorization using roles on a page-level?

Thanks,