Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Role-Based Authorization

Role-Based Authorization

PTB

I am using ASP.NET and Access as the database. I would like to use role-based authorization for the login page. Can anyone help me?

Nugs

PTB,

I'm doing the same thing right now, having some troubles but hope you have
better luck. This is a good role based example I came across over the last
two weeks.

http://www.xoc.net/works/tips/forms-authentication.asp

Hope this help
Nugs

"PTB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am using ASP.NET and Access as the database. I would like to use

role-based authorization for the login page. Can anyone help me?

Ken Schaefer

Can you explain more what you mean by role-based authorization? Are you
talking about utilising the Windows 2003 Authorization Manager, and using
Access as a datastore?

Or some custom role-based system?

Cheers
Ken