Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Keeping credit card information secure?

Keeping credit card information secure?

Guy Brom

Hi all,

I'm using mssql2k and looking for ideas on how to store confidential
information such as credit card information on the database.

Does anyone know of a good whitepapers or advices on the matter?

Guy

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

You'd do better in a SQL Server newsgroup, but there's quite a few good
links here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/sqlso...y/default.aspx

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...