Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > is it possible to block access to system.management.interface in shared hosting?

is it possible to block access to system.management.interface in shared hosting?

Jess

I want to be able to block ASP.net calls to WMI in a win2003 shared hosting
environment and can't seem to find instructions on how to do this. Any help
on how to block the call from being made from web users would be most
appreciated. Seems currently users are able to access the IIS metabase via
WMI as well as a few other priveledged sources that they shouldn't be able
to and I'm certain there has to be a way to lock this down.

Regards,
Jess