Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > To can write with asp page and read to all

To can write with asp page and read to all

Hi workers,
may be so simple but I think no, if you use an hosting service.

I can't settings rwx permission as I like,
so I'm thinking to something that can help when you want to write files in a
web folder with aspx page,
so iusr_ (and search engine...) can read files but without can write it.

there's a method to impersonificate user account in the writing mode using
fso?

thanks a lot

Massimo Camplone
http://consult.teknea.it/massimo.camplone