Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Radius Authentication...

Radius Authentication...

Bob Erwin

Hey,

I have searched and searched and searched for direction with this subject.
Basically, I would like to use our local Windows 20003 IAS Server to
authenticate my web clients. However, I can't, for the life of me, find
anyway to do this or any direction of what I need in order to do this.

Basically, (I think) I need to create a radius client? Pass some things to
the radius server and then receive a true or false that the person has been
authenticated (I know it is probably more complex than that). Besides
looking at the RFC's on this, is there any DLL, or any component that I can
use to achieve this problem?

Thanks for your help on this!
Bob

Edward Eckenstein

Mr. Erwin

We have a product that does this. Its been available for more than a
year and has had hundreds of satisfied customers. Look at RadIIS.

www.tcpdata.com

Ed Eckenstein