Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Win2003 VS.NET setup for Web projects problem

Win2003 VS.NET setup for Web projects problem

Dan

I need to install VS.NET on a new Windows 2003 server and I need to have it work for web projects. Installation stops and says that I need to first configure Front Page Extensions like this

1. On the Start menu, choose All Programs.
2. Choose Administrative Tools and then choose Internet Information Services.
3. Right-click your machine name in left pane and choose Security.

But there is no 'Security' menu. So what do I do?