Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > SSL, how?

SSL, how?

Andrew

How I do to estabilish a SSL connection in my web site?
I īm programming in C#, have Windows 2003 Server with Certificate Services
instaled.
1 - How I can generate the Public key and the private Key?
2 - How I can send private Key to my client make authorization?
3 - That code I need to put in application?

Something is good!

OBS.: Sorry my bad english!

Thanks,
Andrew

Ken Schaefer

Follow the instructions here:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=299525

Cheers
Ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: How I do to estabilish a SSL connection in my web site?
: I īm programming in C#, have Windows 2003 Server with Certificate Services
: instaled.
: 1 - How I can generate the Public key and the private Key?
: 2 - How I can send private Key to my client make authorization?
: 3 - That code I need to put in application?
:
: Something is good!
:
: OBS.: Sorry my bad english!