Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Accessing Classic ASP from .NET

Accessing Classic ASP from .NET

Jeff Tolman

Hi!

I'm sure this is a simple question (or maybe it's not?), but I'd like to
better understand how to access classic ASP pages that are "outside" of an
ASP.NET application. Is there a convention that is used when migrating
portions of a classic ASP application?

If anyone can answer or point me in the right direction I'd greatly
appreciate it!

Thanks!

Jeff Tolman
E&M Electric

Holly Mazerolle

This should give you a good starting point.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/Dnaspp/html
/aspnetmigrissues.asp?frame=true

Holly