Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Problem with Impersonation

Problem with Impersonation

Jo?o P. Bragan?a

I recently installed Active Directory on my webserver (yeah people say
it's a bad idea but I had no other choice). Now when I access a web
app with anonymous access turned off, I get a runtime error.
Integrated Windows Authentication is turned on, and in web.config I
have <identity impersonate="true" />. Also, when accessing trace.axd I
get a runtime error. Any ideas?

Jos

Jo?o P. Bragan?a wrote:
> I recently installed Active Directory on my webserver (yeah people say
> it's a bad idea but I had no other choice). Now when I access a web
> app with anonymous access turned off, I get a runtime error.
> Integrated Windows Authentication is turned on, and in web.config I
> have <identity impersonate="true" />. Also, when accessing trace.axd I
> get a runtime error. Any ideas?

Which runtime errors do you get?

Did you set the proper file security for the files in your website root?

--

Jos