Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > help needed with security settings

help needed with security settings

yes I tried what you said, that doesnt work either, I
verified that asp.dll is in the c:\windows\system32
\inetsrv directory, its all installed correctly and the
server seems to be running, but no asp is coming through,
no database, no anything that requires asp .

im stumped

win
>win XP PRO
>
>since then , I cant get any one my database stuff to
>work, it says they are installed correctly, but no data
>gets fed through to my aspx pages, the html shows, but

no