Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Verify if file exists on network shared HELP

Verify if file exists on network shared HELP

Henry Miranda

Hi Guys,

I have one problem here,
I want to publish some photos that are located in a network shared path (f.i : \\<server>\<path ) . (shared permissions : full control Everyone)
I just configure this path as a virtual directory to get access and show it in one ASPX page.
But the problem is that, first at all, I have to verify if the file exists ,using File.Exists method or FileExists property of IO.FileInfo(FileFullPath) class.

I get an error of "access denied" even I am using an "impersonate" property set to "true" on trhe web config.

Can someone help me with this problems?..do I have to change the IIS user or something like this?

Thanks in advice

Regards,

MCSD Henry Miranda