Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > I need an open page

I need an open page

Tommy Martin

I have been working on implementing forms based security but I need 1 page
that is open to the public to create a new account.

How can I specify one page not to be checked for security?

Thanks in advance.

Tommy

Joe Audette

Something like this in the web.config

<location path="yourunsecurepage.aspx">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

Tommy Martin

Works great!! Thanks.

Tommy

news:0a4001c3c3ea$85626e90$(E-Mail Removed)...