Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Thanks to Chris and Holly

Thanks to Chris and Holly

John

Just a note of thanks for sharing your knowledge. I've
disabled the ASPNET account for the moment and am trying to
figure out when IIS got put on my system - I didn't do it,
at least not on purpose anyway - and what to do about it
now that it's there. A security guy's paranoia is never
done.. John

Re: Buddy Holly anyone richard Computer Support 10 12-19-2009 12:40 PM
Not a Word on the Holly-World News! Anonymous Computer Support 0 04-01-2009 03:08 PM
Buddy Holly richard Computer Support 17 02-04-2009 12:16 PM
Buddy Holly - anniversary of death Feb 3 richard1969@usa.com Computer Support 6 02-02-2006 05:33 AM
Digital Rebel bought - HOLLY COW Michael Digital Photography 37 02-10-2004 06:30 AM

Advertisments