Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > WSE 2.0 - role based security for Web Services

WSE 2.0 - role based security for Web Services

Hari Menon

Hi,

I am using the policy editor to set role based
authorization policies for my web service. However, it
seems to allow me to set policies only at the granularity
of a web service. I could not find any way to set
policies for a method.

I looked up the docs on WS-Policy and couldn't find
anything in that too.

Is it possible at all to set policies at the granularity
of service methods?

Thanks
Hari