Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Setting the Authentication Method on IIS from my SETUP project

Setting the Authentication Method on IIS from my SETUP project

Marlene Arauz

Hello,

How's everybody???
Hey I have a quick question. How can I set up the Authentication Mode on
IIS from my SETUP project. I'm using Windows Authentication and
Impersonation and I have the respective tags in the web.config, like this

<authentication mode="Windows" />

<identity impersonate="true" />

<authorization>

<allow users="Operators,Controllers,Administrators" />

</authorization>

But When I install the application I need to manually go to IIS and unclick
the Anonymous access, how can I set up on my SETUP project. or where I set
up this???

Thank you in advance

Marlene A. Roman

WDS