Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > formsauthentication.signout not working too good

formsauthentication.signout not working too good

ska4reak

how do i not let the user go back after he/she signs out
of my web app? i'm using formsauthentication.signout with
cookies but the user is still able to back to the
data there...I would like to redirect them to the login
page after they sign out..a la yahoo(warningage has
expired)...but don't know how..any help would be greatly
appreciated.