Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > FormsAuthentication.signout does not ??

FormsAuthentication.signout does not ??

pey0

I am using forms authentication to secure my pages.
For my logout, I created a logout page with
FormsAuthentication.signout is called at the Page_Load.
However, after I log-out, I still be able to access and
continue to navigating the secure pages. Does anyone know
what is the problem with my implementation?

Note, I put NoCache for the cacheability of each pages to
ensure the pages that I go is always "fresh".

Thanks in advance for any help and comments.

Anybody could help me ?