Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MSDN Universal question

MSDN Universal question

DMan

I have an MSDN universal subscription. Is there any way I can add a second
passport login for a recently aquired business partner I took on? I really
don't want to give them my login information!

Thanks

Mark Fitzpatrick

I don't think so, though you can post to microsoft.public.msdn.general to
make sure. The reason is, your subscription is tied to you and your use
only. Nobody but you should be using the downloads or the MSDN software
since it's tied to you specifically.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage