Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Preventing multiple logins from a single user

Preventing multiple logins from a single user

Karthik

Hi,

We have a web application developed using ASP .NET that uses forms
authentication.We want to prevent users from logging in more than once from
either another system or in another instance of the browser.Has anyone
implemented this and is there any document which details the best way to
implement it.We did evaluate a way of implementing this either using
session_onend or using cache but we want to know the best and efficient way
of implementing this.

--
Regards
Karthik

Disclaimer:
*******

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Scape Velocity,
Inc
is 'privileged', 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which
it is addressed. Any use or dissemination of any information contained in
the E-MAIL
beyond that necessary to conduct business with Scape Velocity, Inc. is
strictly prohibited,
except as may be agreed to in writing between Scape Velocity and you or your
organization.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
responsible for delivering this
dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete this
email.
*****