Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Unverifiable assembly 'UniSACHelper' failed policy check

Unverifiable assembly 'UniSACHelper' failed policy check

David Gardiner

I'm having difficulty running an ASP.NET application on my local machine.

When I try to view the site (eg.
http://localhost/discussion3/List.as...ect=000flcusa1 )

I get the following error:

Server Error in '/Discussion3' Application.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Unverifiable assembly 'UniSACHelper' failed policy
check.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: machine.config Line: 198

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.940; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.940

The 'UniSACHelper' assembly is written in Managed C++, which I suspect has
something to do with this problem. I have had a look at the .NET
Configuration and the trust policy stuff seems ok.

I've also tried strongly naming all the assemblies for this application
(including the UniSACHelper one), but it doesn't seem to make any
difference.

This is on an IIS6 machine.

Any suggestions appreciated,

-dave

--
David Gardiner <>< Senior Programmer with UniSAnet Project.
Flexible Learning Centre, Underdale Campus, University of South Australia