Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Security > Dynamically grant file access

Dynamically grant file access

Joel Faigan

I would like to be able to assign Active Directory groups
to existing files on the network within my VB.Net code.
Is this possible? When you create a file or directory,
the default access is for Everyone to have full access. I
need to change this dynamically.

Regards,
Joel.